WORK - SETTLE - ABROAD
SETTLED IN CANADA
Canada Permanent Resident Visa New Rules 2018
Canada has been one of the most favourite countries to get a Permanent Resident Visa since the past several decades. Thousands of immigration seekers aspire to move in Canada to work and live with their families. The flexible immigration process offered by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes obtaining a Canadian PR visa desirable and easy to obtain.
The candidate has various options to get a Canada PR visa. The Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) offers around 60 immigration programs, from which, the most suitable and appropriate program can be selected. The immigration process for Canada Permanent Residency is point-based and nominates its candidates according to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) which are scored on the basis of the factors such as: age, education, skills, work experience, adaptability and language ability etc...
Canada is a country of natural beauty and progressive economy. The multi-cultural nation consists of huge Indian immigrant communities along with a blend of other cultures from around the world as well. The friendly setting and immigration process attracts thousands of PR status aspirants to apply for their migration.Talk to Experts for PR Eligibility Now
What is Canada Permanent Resident Visa Card?
A Canada Permanent Resident Visa card allows you to live and work anywhere in the country. The card will be a proof of yours that you are living in Canada legally. If we talk about the rights of Canada PR Visa, they are quite similar with the Canadian citizens, immigrants are exempted from some rights which require high security levels.
A Canada PR Visa holder is eligible to attain governmental and social benefits. You need to show your PR card many times for settling in Canada to different authorities, you need to show it to government officers, employer, investors etc. A Canada PR Visa will be required if you want to travel outside and want to re-enter in Canada. If you are an eligible potential candidate you can apply for PR visa.Apply for Canada PR Visa
Benefits of Having Permanent Residency in Canada
A Canada PR visa holder enjoys many benefits and rights almost as same as those of a Canadian citizen, if you are willing to apply for PR you will have the right to:
- Live and work anywhere in Canada for indefinite time
- After completing 3 years in Canada, you can apply for Canadian citizenship
- Avail health care benefits
- Employment related benefits, low tax rate system
- Enjoy other social and economic benefits of Canada
- Sponsor your eligible relatives on your PR visa
Requirements for Canada Permanent Resident Visa
In order to apply for Canada PR, a candidate is required to meet the requirement criteria set by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada that are:
- Meet with the age range of a program
- Language proficiency either English or French
- Education Qualification as per Canadian education system equivalency
- Minimum required funds to settle down in Canada
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report
- Health and Police clearance
What are the Various Methods to Get a Canada PR (Permanent Resident) Visa?
At present time, Canada offers more than 60 ways to migrate the individuals from around the world under a unique immigration program. You can obtain your Canada PR visa too; you just need to apply for one of the programs whichever suits you the best.
Canada offers multiple ways by which a person can get permanent residency status in Canada. Below are the most popular programs to get a Canada PR Visa:
Express Entry Program:
On January 2015, with the aim to process fast and transparent Citizenship and Immigration Canada introduced an electronic method to manage the Permanent Resident/immigration applications. The Express Entry is based on point system Comprehensive and Ranking System where candidates get a score on their each credentials.
Express Entry has further streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experienced Class (CEC)
- PNPs alignment with Express Entry
Express Entry Requirements:
Express Entry is the federal program of Canadian government based on point system, and requires a candidate to meet with the following criteria
- Your education qualification,
- Work Experience
- Language Proficiency (either in English or French)
- Funds to prove your immigration
How to Apply for Express Entry
- Potential candidates needs to apply by submitting their application online
- Submit your all related documents
- If CIC approves your application then you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- In responding to ITA you can apply for Canada PR Visa
It is important to know your eligibility and points score before actually submitting your profile for assessment. Check your eligibility by calculating your score today and know if Express Entry program is the one for you.Know Your PR Eligibility
Provincial Nominee Program
Provinces of Canada offer unique pathways for immigration seekers, every province have its own requirements and needs for allowing a foreign person to live and work in a province. With Provincial Nominee Program you can fulfilL your immigration dream, PNPs have customized immigration programs for skilled workers, international graduates with different streams and categories.